My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

MORE DONATIONS*

Thank you SO much for the newest donations I've received. I have been having a hard time getting to it, but I really appreciate it. I am leaving NEXT WEDNESDAY, so in 5.5 days from today!

I am still looking to get more ART SUPPLIES (Glue sticks, pom poms, construction paper, MARKERS, tape, feathers, stamps, etc), LIGHT-UP TOYS, COLORING BOOKS, SLINKIES, WANDS, BABY TOYS- (Giant duplo blocks, Stacking cups, Linking rings, Infant rattles, teething toys, See-n-say toys, Pop-up toys, Busy Boxes, Play mirrors), LARGE FLOOR MATS, WIND UP TOYS, HOT WHEELS, GAMES (fishing, Jenga, card games, eye-spy, etc.), stuff for TEENAGERS (Hats, lip balm, lip gloss) and I always need TOOTHBRUSHES! :D

****I am NO LONGER ASKING FOR: Bubbles, Stuffed Animals, Jewelry, or Nail Polish****

{Wonnacott Family}
2 Childrens Toys


{Skyler Meyer}
10 packs TB, Bubbles, Crayons, figurines, yoyos, stickers, balls, coloring books


{Angie Muir}
5 packs TB, Fun straws! :)


{Mica, Dave, Kyli & Charli Park}
30 TB, Crayons, Coloring Books, Bubbles

{Classy Chassis}
$1628.14 in Nail Polish/Beauty supplies/Cash Donation
THANK YOU
116 Nail Polishes





Bracelets, Necklaces, Pins, hair ties, sticker earrings, scrunchies, flowers, brushes, combs, mirrors, headbands, clips, Jewelry

The girls will LOVE these!


The Student Volunteers in Jordan will adore the jewelry. THANK YOU.







Shukran for all your amazing support. If you'd still like to donate, please contact me by Sunday, Feb 21 as I will be packing .

I am constantly taken aback as I see people's generous hearts open up to me, my mission, and Operation Smile. 

5.5 days! Shukran! Thank You!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment