My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Monday, February 8, 2010

DONATION DONATION DONATIONS! :D

Thank you so much for all the beautiful donations so far!!!!! Good thing we have a whole huge empty room that we're remodeling!

{Lina Schryver}
6 coloring books, 2 huge bags of necklaces, 2 cans of bubbles, hair accessories, crayons, toy glasses, and TBS!


{Dr. Keddington}
1 dozen TB

{Curtis Schryver}
5 packs bubbles, 2 pack crayons, cars, balls, TBs, 2 packages pipe cleaners, 2 hair accessories, 2 coloring books and a pack of stickers

{Robert W. Albertelli D.D.S}
21 flosses


{Danielle Clark}
3 packs of markers

{LaWane Boltz}
200 TB!!! Lots of pencils

{Christy Anderson Thurston & Kellie Anne Carlson}
Baby blankets, bibs, clothes, $20 cash donation

{Chris & Cheryl Johnson, Bruce Talbot}
Allllll of that! :D Ribbons, TB's, Balls, Small stuffed animals, footie socks, jewelry, keychains.. the works
(seriously, I was happier than a kid on Christmas)


A few dozen bandannas

A dozen or so bracelets

And necklaces!


More stickers than I have seen in my entire life

So far, everything that I have. Thank you SO much! I still need quite a few more things though. Thank you so much for all your love and support. I know that you will never know how much it truly means to me.

Each and every single donation makes such a huge difference. I am so appreciative of you and your generosity towards me. The kids in Amman will absolutely cherish these items for the rest of their lives because they have so very little. I know you can't wait to see the kids with these!!! :) :) :)

Love and best wishes
Shukran.
Lisa 
-14 days-

No comments:

Post a Comment