Things I still need to do:
- My Junior Research Paper. Yay. Not.
- My Governor's Honor's Academy Scholarship that's due while I'm gone.
- thousands of pounds of donations to take to Jordan within a 100lb. weight limit
- Clean my room
- Remind my teachers that I won't be there for 2 weeks
- Remind my teachers that I am NOT going to bring hw to Jordan.
- Get a converter for my battery charger
- Download the CD of kid's songs onto my ipod so that I can take them to Jordan to play on my speakers
- Do my laundry
- scrubs, op smile shirts.. yeah.
- Get my absence excused
- Get my safety emissions done on my car
- Watch little brother in his Musical as one of leads
- Laminate my postersssssss
- Eat salad, drink milk, tap water, beef, and ice cream for the last time in a few weeks
- Wish the 5 or 6 friends celebrating birthdays while i'm gone a Happy one
It's a lot to pack ahhh I'm scared. But I can do it! :) I can't believe it's so soon. It's unreal. I also have some mission goals that I'll be posting tomorrow or tuesday. Hope you have a great day!