My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ana laa ahkee Arabee

I found this site and found some words they recommend you know before a trip to Jordan. I feel like I'll be making an epic fail- but at least I am trying!! Na'am! :) 
Yes
Na'am
No
Laa
Please
Min fadlak (to a man)
Min fadlik (to a woman)
Thank you
Shukran
You're welcome
Afwan
Hello
Marhaba
Goodbye
Ma'asalameh
What is your name?
Shoo ismek?
Please
Lao samaht
Excuse me
'An iznek
What time is it?
Edesh el sa'aa?
How much?
Addeysh?
I don't speak Arabic
Ana laa ahkee Arabee
One
Waahid
Two
Tinain
Three
Talaateh
Four
Arba'a
Five
Khamseh
Six
Sitteh
Seven
Sab'a
Eight
Tamenyeh
Nine
Tis'a
Ten
'Ashra
Left
Shmaal
Right
Yameen
Straight
Dughree
I've been posting like crazy lately.. Dang- it doesn't tell me how to say sorry..
Shukran for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment