My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Madagascar*

One of my most esteemed and beloved friends Andrea is in Madagascar this week. I've mentioned to you before about her mission blog but if you haven't put it on your stalk list or Google Reader.. do it.. NOW!

"Some things you can't express in words, though. Some things only your eyes sing, only your heart shines. And those are the things I've been blessed enough to experience here. -A capacity for love I never knew possible. Love for their children, love shown towards me, the kindness in their being." - Leave a Legacy

She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met-- inside and out. Her blog is a journalistic approach to the life-changing experience she is having in Madagascar. Please follow!!

More posts to come soon... !

No comments:

Post a Comment