My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poll


I'm trying to put together some statistical data on how I can further spread the word about Operation Smile through this blog. There is a poll posted above that I would appreciate your participation in. You simply just click on the answer of where you got the link to this blog, and how often you check back. There is no registration or signing in necessary. 

If you clicked "Other", please leave me a comment on where you found me!

Thank you!

***************


In other news, thank you so much for all of you who voted in the American Express Members Project that I wrote about in this post.

WE WON!

Because of YOUR CLICKS, Operation Smile has won $200,000 to go towards 803 new smiles! 

This is a phenomenal feat- Thank you for your time and your support. Each smile counts!!

To read more about the Members Project and Operation Smile's achievement, click HERE.

SMILE!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment