My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pampanga, Philippines

Today, my friends Mary Claire Craig and Melanie Boyle are making their way to the Philippines on their Operation Smile medical mission. Pampanga is a new cite for Op Smile, and they are truly two wonderful girls who will do incredible things to help change the world.
Melanie
Mary Claire!

Mary Claire was the first one I met at MTW this January in Norfolk. We met each other at the airport because we both had really early flights. Melanie was my roommate while we were at the workshop! Both are outstanding, positive, down to earth, sweet girls. I am so happy I got to meet them this year. Both have been working very hard on getting prepared for their missions and I am so so so excited for them to experience it!!

Mary Claire has a mission blog as well, which I would urge you to please read and comment on. You can find  it

Good luck Mary Claire and Melanie!
Love you both!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment