My New Blog

My New Blog
Visit me here to keep up to date with my life!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

I have family and friends in Japan.


After a grueling day of not finding anything out, I found out most of my family is alive and ok. Friends are ok as well- despite being very harshly hit. We still have some friends who are unaccounted for, but we will find out as soon as we can. 

So far, we have been so blessed. Thank you for your thoughts, love, texts, hugs, and prayers. It has helped so much. 

Please continue to keep Japan in your thoughts and prayers. Please also help those around you who may, like me, have friends and family there. It is heartbreaking for me and it has been the most emotionally taxing day I've had in a long time. 

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I went through this torture during the earthquake in Haiti. my heart and prayers go out to you! i'm happy that you had good news, and pray more good keeps coming! <3

    ReplyDelete